
Here is Ashley and I doing our Karate kick!

Me and Cristine at Guitars Unplugged

I don't have a picture with Sadie but here is Sadie and Ashley. Can't you see why I'm excited to have them?? :)

The three pretty girls together. CAN'T WAIT for you girls to come!
In the meantime... I will be having to clean the house like crazy because I have a mother who likes the house to be perfect especially if guests come. I also have to prepare my relief society lesson because I teach on Sunday (oh goodie...) I also have to do several homework assignments that are due for my online class. Like I said though it will all be worth it in the end. I will be sure to post pictures later when the girls have come!
HURRAY JENNA!!! I am so excited to come and spend the week with you and also to hear your wonderful relief society lesson! You are too cute doing a post for us! YOU ARE THE BESSSSSSTTTTTT! Love you sister... 5 DAYS!!!
ReplyDelete